Sunday, April 29, 2012

This and That

Hello world! I know some of you may have been wondering where I have been. I wish I had a good answer, but sadly, I have nothing extraordinary to report, just life in general. I have been getting up an hour to an hour and a half before Caroline, with the intentions of blogging and doing my other unneccessary/indulgent tasks during that time, but that time has been consumed by all of my household chores and basically just keeping our house from being condemned. Caroline keeps me on my toes these days. Not much gets accomplished when she is awake!
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, so we have been spending a lot of time outside while it is still tolerable because in a couple of months, I have a feeling we won't be so excited to be outside.
Caroline is a big fan of bubbles. But I think what actually intrigues her is watching Fred run and around eating the bubbles. Yes, we are a special family.So excitedWe've also been playing at the park a lot. Caroline and I have gone a couple afternoons, but mostly we hang around after Stroller Strides so that she can run around with some of the other kids.Caroline LOVES her car. I can push her around in circles in the drive way forever. We were actually outside waiting for Daddy to come home on this particular day. And when he did:Some one was super happy!
Daddy's Girl
And of course a lot of this happens when Daddy gets home....
And this....
We have lived in Wichita Falls for over a year now, but we only recently ventured out to see "the Falls". Sad I know, especially considering we aren't exactly overwhelmed with attractions here in good ol' WF. But we checked that box.
We got Caroline a water table for her birthday. Needless to say, she LOVES it. Even if it doesn't have water in it. Go figure.
Playing with her boats
That's basically what we have been up to for the last month. I promise I will be better about blogging this month. However, I have noticed that Blogger had the nerve to change their interface while I was away. Composing this measley little post may or may not have taken 3 days and involved a few four letter words.... So, unless I can figure the new one out relatively quickly,(side note: why must these computer geeks always change things??!!! Don't they realize that I don't have the patience for the learning curve????) I probably won't be the best blogger. But I will try. Pinky promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment