Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Eve Highlights

So you remember how I said "Let's just get all the Christmas posts over with"??? Well, that was interrupted by yet another Christmas celebration this past weekend with my parents (more on that later). Any way, back to Christmas ;)

I could write a novel about Christmas Eve, but I will just share some highlights and pics. (Warning: This is a picture overload)

Every year, Steven's family gets together on Christmas Eve to do the big family Christmas and open gifts. It is always so much fun. Steven has a HUGE family, so when every one gets together, it is crazy. I LOVE it though! This year, we all went to his sister Julie's house. Julie and her husband Mark were gracious enough to host the chaos, even in the midst of doing a little remodeling.



Family Pic!

Caroline and I before the unwrapping/craziness began

Big group

I love this picture of Natalie and Ashton. Too funny :)

This is a great pic of Sugar and Pops. I need to photo shop them together!


There is actually a picture almost identical to this one of me about 2 weeks before Caroline was born. I have no idea why I would make that horrid face more than once.


Blake and Amber

Torie and Caroline

Caroline and her cousin Elise, the birthday buddies. Caroline and Elise were both born on St. Patty's Day. Lucky girls!

Caroline opening presents with Elise

She saw Elmo and that was all it took

Caroline wasn't quite sure what to make of all the chaos and opening of presents. We had to help her a little ;)

And of course, Aunt Janet got Caroline her first camoflauge. Her daddy SO excited!


The Bares Men

Andre, Farrell, and Mitchell


Sugar and Pops got Caroline this baby. It makes the funniest giggle when you squeeze it. Caroline LOVES it!

She definitely has a thing for babies


Caroline and her Sugar


Cousins, Pauly and Blake


Caroline got "bow-ed" ha ha


We got Pops his own flight suit. So of course, he had to try it on!


Lookin good Pops!

Pops and Janet


Steven even had a name tag made for him. Of course, it says "Pops".


In a family of shorties, Elise and I tower over every one else. At least I am not alone!


Caroline with Torie and Elise


Ha ha this pic of Caroline and Natalie makes me laugh! What is with Caroline's expression???


The girls

Torie, Elise, Leecee/Elise, Amber, Gabby, Me

Natalie and Caroline


The boys enjoyed the chiminea outside

My little monkey ;) I love the look on her face here

There's a smile!

Caroline loves her Aunt JuJu!


I really feel like I didn't do Christmas Eve justice, but honestly, just loading the pics wore me out. We had a great time and it was so nice to be with family. Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment