Monday, June 20, 2011

Caroline 3 Months

I can and yet, I can't believe that it has already been 3 months since Caroline was born. For the most part, time has flown by, but there have also been moments that seemed to stand still (like the first 3 weeks). Steven and I have found ourselves trying to remember what our days and nights were like before she came into our lives. It is hard to imagine that one little person would have such a huge impact on your life in such a short time.

We have settled into our own little loose routine. I pretty much know what to expect from my darling girl at just about any time. She is still sleeping great at night and I can't complain about that. She is also holding her head up really well. I know she will start sitting up on her own sooner than I realize too. She is also VERY alert and always taking in every little thing. People are always stopping me when we are out and about and commenting on how alert she is. If I would allow it, she would happily stay perched on my hip allllll day just to watch everything I do. It gets a little tough doing everything with one hand though. Caroline is also a very happy baby, which is very reassuring for this rookie mom, because I figure it must mean I'm doing something right. She is all smiles, not just for Steven and I, but even random strangers in the store. I just love that sweet little smile :)

She is still long and skinny, but she is growing. She is starting to fill out, but I'm not sure she will ever be a rolly polly baby. She is healthy and that's all that matters!


"Mom what are you taking a picture of now???"


Big eyes!




Apparently I did something funny :)





So happy!



Every month just keeps getting better and better and I just can't wait to see what the future has in store for my Sweet Caroline!

No comments:

Post a Comment