Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here goes nothing....

Ok, so I finally gave in and decided to jump on the blog train. Once upon a time, I thought about starting one before Steven and I had a baby, but let's face it, I don't think anyone wanted to read about the adventures of Jack and Fred. So, now that Caroline is in the picture, I feel that having a blog is a little more acceptable :)

I think this will be a good way for everyone to keep up with the crazy Broussard family. Since Caroline is almost three months old, I'm a little behind. I am going to start from here on, but I will try to do some flashbacks of the last three months so you all can see how much she has changed.

And who am I kidding, but this blog will probably be an outlet for me to ramble on about things that seem really important/interesting to me at the moment so that my poor husband doesn't have to pretend like he is listening to me talk ;)

I will do my best to post things a few times a week, but you know how crazy things can be some times with a baby, so please bear with me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment