Monday, August 29, 2011

Caroline 5 Months

I can't believe it. Caroline is 5 months old! (I realize that I am posting this almost 2 weeks late, but have you come to expect anything else from me??) And things are getting interesting around here. I have a feeling that this little girl is going to be a handful.

For awhile, she was just rolling all over the place. It wasn't really a problem because it was sort of "aimless" rolling. Well, now, I think I can officially say that she is mobile. She is not full-on crawling, but she has figured out her own way of scooting across the floor, inchworm style. If she sees something she wants, she goes after it. Let the baby-proofing begin! (I know, arrest me... I didn't have the entire house baby-proofed before she was born)

We also started veggies this month. She had gotten to where she would at least somewhat eat the rice cereal, but now that she has started real food, she won't touch the stuff. I have been making her food and just freezing it in little individual portions. She has become quite the little piglet. So far, she is eating green beans, peas, yellow squash, butternut squash, and carrots.





I had a really hard time getting her to sit still for these pictures



Annnnddd the weird blue bird kept getting knocked over.....

And some one found it rather amusing



My Sweet Caroline :)



She can sit up on her own for a little bit, but then she falls over. She can't get to the sitting position on her own just yet, but she is working on it and I can tell she will be able to soon.



I couldn't get her to stretch out, but she is getting sooo long!





Toes are still her favorite toy



So happy :)




I just can't believe that my Caroline Grace is almost half a year old. Just goes to show you that time flies when you're too tired to think straight having fun :)




No comments:

Post a Comment