Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Curious Caroline

Hello again. I promise I have not fallen off the face of the Earth, nor am I sick again. We have had a busy weekend/week. Steven and I went to a dear friend's wedding in Dallas and Caroline spent two days here in WF with Grandma Daisy and Bump. It has taken a few days to get back in the groove! More on the wedding later...

The other day, Caroline was just waking up from her nap when I heard something weird over the monitor. She is usually really happy when she wakes up, and she will play in her bed for a little bit before I go in to get her. I was just letting her be, but I decided to see what was going on after hearing an unfamiliar sound over the monitor.

I walked in and this is what I found:



My crazy little girl had pushed down her bumpers and discovered the monitor. She just kept trying to get her hand around it to pull it towards her. Thank goodness it was just out of reach.

Let me see here... What sort of mischief can I get into with this???





It was just so funny to see that little arm sticking out of her crib like that. I thought crib bumbers were supposed to prevent arms from going through the slats, but apparently not for Caroline. Not only does she smash down her bumpers so that she can reach outside, she now smashes them down to look outside her crib. If I am in her room doing something while she is in bed, she will smash the bumper down as far as she can just to see what I am doing.


I am going to have my hands full with this one. Between becoming mobile at 5 1/2 months (more on that later as well) and being curious about everything under the sun, I have my work cut out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment