Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Caroline and Santa

Sorry that I have been a bad blogger here of late... Things have been crazy with Christmas around the corner.

Speaking of Christmas, I haven't really shared anything that we have been doing to get into the holiday spirit. My mom came down to visit the weekend before last and we took Caroline to the mall to see Santa. I think Santa was a little nervous about how Caroline would react and kept telling me to let her get used to him before I handed her over. Well, I didn't really think it would be a problem, and as I guessed, it wasn't. Caroline went right to Santa and hammed it up for the camera.

The people behind us were laughing at how goofy she was being. Caroline just kept turning around to look at Santa and touching his beard. She never once got upset. It was too cute.


I'm sure next year will be another story, but for now, Caroline loves Santa. Steven and I are going to try to take her again while we are in Lafayette for Christmas, but in case we don't make it, we at least have one picture with Santa. I just can't wait for her to really "get" the whole Santa thing. I think that will be one of the best parts about being a parent. Oh the fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment