Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's that time of year again...

No, I'm not referring to Christmas. I'm talking about BEDLAM!!!!!!!!! The day that my beloved Oklahoma State Cowboys take on the Oklahoma Sooners Gooners. The rivalry between my Alma Mater and that "other" school has always been intense, but this year might top them all. With all of the craziness that has been happening the last couple weeks in College football, this is a really important game for both teams.

Of course I want my Pokes to annihilate the stupid Gooners, but I will be proud of them either way. OSU has had an amazing season this year, and that is not something to dismiss. Win or lose, I will still bleed orange tomorrow... Which is more than I can say for some gooner fans.


Caroline is ready for Bedlam!!! Yes, I have an OSU tree, duh.



Go Pokes!!!!!!!!! Beat OU!

No comments:

Post a Comment