Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Natalie's Baby Shower

Caroline attended her first baby shower this past weekend (unless you count the two showers I had while she was in my belly...). Natalie, one of my best friends from OSU, will be having a little girl at the end of December. And if you know my friends, you know we never pass up a reason to celebrate!

My other friends Tiffany and Emily thought it would be fun to carpool to OKC for the shower. They drove up to Wichita Falls from Dallas on Friday night and spent the night with us. We got up the next morning and hit the road for Oklahoma City. I guess this was also Caroline's first girls' road trip ;)


Caroline had a blast at the shower. She was happy to be out of the car, but she also loved exploring a new place and playing with all of Baby Matilda's presents.


The pretty momma-to-be!


Natalie is actually due December 26, but I told her I wouldn't mind if she waited about 5 days so that I could share a birthday with Tilly ;)

We were explaining to Caroline that her future sorority sister was in Natalie's belly and that once upon a time, she lived in my belly too. I think she totally got it.

Group pic! It is so hard to believe that we have all been friends for almost 10 years now. I feel like I have known these girls my entire life. We have been through a lot together from college, graduation, and moving away. Now, it is so fun to see the next chapter in our lives begin with engagements, weddings, and babies. I love the fact that no matter where life takes us, we are all still really close and when we're together, it is just like it was back when we were living in the Gamma Phi house at Oklahoma State... Except for the husbands and babies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment