Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Swingin Days Are Over

(I realize that the title of this post sounds a little suspect, but please read on...)


The other day, I had finally had it with trying to keep up with Caroline and I had a million things to get down around the house. I stuck her in her swing and turned it on. She really hasn't used her swing in a long time, even though she is still well under the weight limit. As I have mentioned before, she is not a huge fan of anything that inhibits her mobility these days, so I didn't really have high hopes for this, I just needed my hands free for five minutes. I went on about my business and went back to check on her a few minutes later and this is what I found:




She had managed to launch the toy bar half way across the room and somehow turn herself at a 90 degree angle, all while still swinging. Please note that she was totally strapped in-thankfully.




The other day, Steven and I were actually talking about how we missed the days that we could put her in her swing and she would stay entertained forever or even better, fall asleep. Those days are looooonnnn gone, sadly. It is getting harder and harder to accomplish anything around here with a crazy girl on the loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment