Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Sneak Peek

I'm sure there is one thing that has been keeping you all up at night. No, I'm not talking about the state of the economy or whether we will be going to go to war with Iran. I'm talking about the important stuff like what Caroline will be dressing up as for her first Halloween. Well, rest easy my friends because I have the answer.

Here is a hint:


Any guesses????? A bumble bee!!!! Caroline's BFF Addie is going to be a lady bug and together they will be insect buddies. Val and I are making their costumes and I must say, they are going to be super cute (duh). I made Caroline's little antennae head band a couple days ago. I was kind of worried that she wouldn't tolerate wearing it, but she didn't mind at all! In fact, she didn't even seem to notice it. I may or may not have let her play in it for a good 15 minutes (I'm easily entertained, ok?).

I'm almost finished with her costume. I'm working on the wings right now. If I can keep wings on her, than I am going to apply for a job with Chris March and make outrageous costumes for Broadway. Ok, I need to slow down a bit and get back to reality. Stay tuned for the finished product! Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment