Sunday, July 24, 2011

Buddies

Caroline has grown increasingly interested in the dogs. She has shown the most interest in Jack, I think because he has all of that crazy hair that she likes to grab. However, the other day, she was playing on her activity mat, and of course, Fred was as close as he could possibly be without me telling him to get off the mat. Caroline was being a little rolly polly, and playing with her toy and she finally rolled over to where Fred was. She had been chattering away, and then all of a sudden, she just stopped. When I looked to see what was going on, she was just staring at Fred. Then, she just started chattering away again. I think if she could have figured out how to scoot over to him, she would have latched onto those big floppy ears. But instead, she just jabbered on and on to him. The funny thing is, he never even woke up :)



"What? I'm just hanging out, playing with my crazy ball, and trying to get this big brown sea cow to wake up and entertain me."



"Hey YOU!"





No comments:

Post a Comment