Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cup of Caroline

Not long after Caroline was born, I found this teacup planter and thought "Hey I should put my baby in there and take a picture of her". And so we have a Cup of Caroline :)

I put her in the cup and she just looked up at me with those big eyes like "Really Mom, what are you doing to me now?". But, she quickly put her embarrassment aside and hammed it up for me. It was a bit of a challenge keeping Jack and Fred out of the picture (Can you say sibling rivalry? More on that later...).



I'm not what I would call a "photographer", so I really have to give all credit to our fancy-dancy camera and my darling girl for this one. I absolutely love this picture of her.


I mean what is better than a baby in a teacup with a giant flower on her head?!





This picture just makes me laugh. Those pouty little lips. She sat like this for a little bit, and I think that if she had a thought bubble over her head it would read "If my mom humiliates me like this now, I don't even want to think about Junior High..."



She is such a good sport for most of my crazy ideas, and I love her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment