Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rice Cereal

Now that Caroline is 4 months old, it is time to start her on rice cereal. From rice cereal, she will transition into veggies and then certain fruits. I can't believe the time is almost here for her to eat real food! I thought it would never come!


About to get started... Leaning over to take a look at what she's about to eat
First bite... That face was priceless. Needless to say, she wasn't too fond of her first bite of cereal. She just scrunched up her face and looked at me like "Mom! What is this garbage you are putting in my mouth?!"



Most of it went in... and came right back out



"If you think I'm going to eat the rest of that slop, you're crazy."



By the time it was all said and done, she had it EVERYWHERE. I guess I just better get used to that :)


We're still trying to get a little cereal in every night, but it is a slow process. Caroline still isn't crazy about cereal (and honestly, from the looks of it, I can't blame her), but we're making strides.










No comments:

Post a Comment